⇒Second Call for EIP Projects starts in 2017
- officially, the "2ndCall" starts in the context of NORLA at the beginning of September 2017
- as of now, the Innovation Office is available for project consulting, partnering and application advice
- placement of the project ideas and funding applications at the latest on 15 November
- the jury session is sheduled for mid-February 2018
- the final approval of the projects will take place in April 2018
⇒ EIP-Agri & Horizon 2020 - how to bridge?
The conference will take place on 26. and 27. September 2017 in Kiel, Germany
The event is aimed at EIP actors from Germany and other member states.
How can we build bridges between EIP-Agri and Horizon2020 and how can we establish transnational cooperation between Operational Groups?
What are the issues Operational Groups and European Research deal with?
Please register online until 10. August 2017:
"More with less"
Environmental protection, animal welfare and sustainable economy have a high status in society. At a European level, there is now a new agricultural policy instrument, the European Innovation Partnership (EIP) which aims to promote innovation in these areas
With the European Innovation Partnership, the EU wants to bring a fresh approach to the agricultural innovation process, contributing to more sustainability, resource conservation and efficiency in agriculture
In SH 17 EIP projects are funded
From grazing, to more animal welfare for laying hens through to nutrient management on grasslands - 17 innovative projects in the agricultural sector will be promoted in Schleswig-Holstein over the next three years(2015-2018). This was decided by a jury during a selection process by the Ministry of Energy, Agriculture, Environment and Rural Areas, in April2015.The start of the first projects was in June,2015,(early start to measure),the last started in January, 2016.
Requests for funding:
First call ended on 31.10.2014
The deadline for submission of official funding proposals ended on 31 October 2014
The next call is scheduled for 2017/2018
Applications & Forms
Guidelines, funding proposals and recommendations - the Innovation Programme EIP Agrar SH provides you with the most important applications and forms for downloading.>>
- LKSH Landwirtschaftskammer Schleswig-Holstein >>
- Ministry of Energy, Agriculture, Environment, Nature and Digization>>
- German Vernetzungsstelle Ländliche Räume >>
- EU Agriculture and Rural Development >>
EIP-Agri Service Point
Banners and other EIP documents to download at the European Commission >>