⇒ 4th EIP - agriculturale forum Schleswig- Holstein
on Friday, August 31, 2018 at 14:00 in the entrance hall and in the large meeting room of the Landwirtschaftskammer SH, Grüner Kamp 15-17 in 24768 Rendsburg >>
⇒ New EIP projects from the 2nd Call received notice of funding on 30th May 2018 from Minister Dr. Ing. Robert Habeck >>
Members of the Operational Groups, staff from the Innovation Office and from MELUND
were delighted with the funding commitments.
- The first projects started on 1st June 2018
- Projects from the 1st Call are phased out in 2018. We expect the results of the innovation projects from September 2018
- The next EIP networking meeting under Norla is scheduled for Friday 31st August 2018 at the Landwirtschaftskammer SH (SH Chamber of Agriculture)
⇒ Innovationsbüro newsletter
"More with less"
Environmental protection, animal welfare and sustainable economy have a high status in society. At a European level, there is now a new agricultural policy instrument, the European Innovation Partnership (EIP) which aims to promote innovation in these areas
With the European Innovation Partnership, the EU wants to bring a fresh approach to the agricultural innovation process, contributing to more sustainability, resource conservation and efficiency in agriculture
29 EIP projects are funded in SH
From grazing land to more animal welfare, nutrient Management in grassland, to digitization in vegetable growing - 29 innovative projects in the agricultural sector will be funded during the period 2015-2020 in Schleswig-Holstein. A jury from the Ministry of Energy Transition, Agriculture, Environment,Nature and Digitization Chose the best Projects in the selection process. The first Projects started in June 2015, the Projects of the 2nd call started from June 2018.
Requests for funding:
Applications for funding can be submitted in the new funding period from 2020 onwards.
Applications & Forms
Guidelines, funding proposals and recommendations - the Innovation Programme EIP Agrar SH provides you with the most important applications and forms for downloading.>>
- LKSH Landwirtschaftskammer Schleswig-Holstein >>
- Ministry of Energy, Agriculture, Environment, Nature and Digization>>
- German Vernetzungsstelle Ländliche Räume >>
- EU Agriculture and Rural Development >>
EIP-Agri Service Point
Banners and other EIP documents to download at the European Commission >>